Individual Safety Precautions
Protecting yourself from injuries is necessary before installing, maintaining, or servicing any major appliance, please do the following for your individual safety.
- Wear gloves, sharp edges on appliances can hurt hands.
- Wear safety shoes. Accidents are often caused when dropping heavy appliances, especially on feet that are not properly protected.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing that could get caught up in the appliance while it is operating.
- Remove all jewelry when working on all appliances.
- Tie long hair back to prevent it from getting caught up in the appliance while it is operating.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from flying debris.
- Use proper tools, in clean and good working condition, when repairing appliances.
- Have ample lighting in the work area.
- Be careful when handling metal access panels, or any other metal components that may have sharp edges.
- Avoid placing your hands in any area of the appliance that have not been visually inspected for sharp edges, or pointed screws.
- Be sure that the work area is clean and dry from water and oil spills.
- When working with others, make sure to always communicate with each other.
- Always ask for help to move all appliances.
- When lifting heavy appliances, always use your leg muscles and not your back muscles.
Warning – Any person who does not understand the full dangers of working with live electricity, that electrical currents can cause serious bodily injury or death should not ever attempt to repair, service, remove parts, install parts, troubleshoot or maintain any household gas or electric appliance.
Call a certified electrician or a certified appliance repair technician if you doubt your abilities. When dealing with electricity, there is absolutely no leeway for mistakes, Be Safe!
Please read or disclaimer before proceeding any further.
Admiral Parts | Amana Parts | Bosh Parts | Crosley Parts | Electrolux Parts | Estate Parts | Frigidaire Parts | GE Parts | Hotpoint Parts | Inglis OEM Parts | Jenn Air Parts | Kenmore Parts | LG Parts | Maytag Parts | Roper Parts | Samsung Parts | Whirlpool Parts | Dryer Parts | Dishwasher Parts | Washer Parts | Refrigerator Parts | Oven Parts | Range Parts | Stove Parts | Appliance Parts
All of the parts on this site are genuine (OEM) Original Equipment Manufacturer replacement parts, unless otherwise noted in the detailed products description.
References to the manufacturer’s name, logo and or OEM part numbers are for identification purposes only. Cheap Appliance Parts © 2021